|2 PERSONS||4 PERSONS||6 PERSONS||EXTRA CHILD|
|10000/-INR Per Person||7480/-INR Per Person||6640/-INR Per Person||4950/-INR Per Person|
General Information About Tour
Arrival at Port Blair Airport & move to the hotel with our envoy. After lunch start the breathtaking trip to Carbyn’s Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town, and to the Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. One can also view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail.
Early morning departure by MV. Makruzz or Green Ocean to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). Enjoy your afternoon at the World Famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach number 7). Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock Island.
After a leisure breakfast, we sail for Elephant Beach in a Mechanized Dinghy. The travel time is around 45 minutes to reach Elephant Beach. This beach has one of the best coral reefs in the world & the underwater marine life is very lively & colorful. Snorkelling shall be provided for the couple out here. Please do not forget to take snacks for the trip and lots of drinking water & changing dress for the day trip or advised. After the completion of the coral island tour, return back to resort in Havelock Island. (Boat operates as per weather condition)
After Breakfast Havelock Island to Neil Island by M.V Makruzz or Green Ocean (30 kms by sea from Havelock), an island with clear turquoise sea and white sand beaches. Check in to your hotel. Post breakfast visit Sitapur viewpoint. Then go to Bharatpur Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Andaman. You can take a ride in a glass bottomed boat to see under water corals and marine life (Optional activity extra cost). Late afternoon visit the Laxmanpur Beach 2 to view the natural coral bridge and also go to Laxmanpur Beach 1 to view the sunset. Evening free or at own. Overnight in Neil Island.
After a leisure breakfast, check out from the hotel departs from Neil Island. Overnight Stay at Port Blair & Evening Shopping.
The voyage begins with a mesmerizing scrutiny in a boat to see under- water marine life and rarest varieties of corals by glass bottom boat and snorkeling in the North Bay. After North Bay, proceed to Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner’s House, Government House, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool, Cemetery, etc. and all in dilapidated condition. (All water activities at North Bay Island like Glass Bottom boat, Snorkeling etc Direct Payment Basis). (Wednesday weekly closed).
Proceed to Mount Harriet (365 meters from sea level), the second highest point in Andaman Islands, offers a magnificent bird’s eye view of Port Blair’s adjoining islands and an ideal place for a photography or a trekking. After lunch move to Chidiyatapu a famous for lush green mangroves, forest cover with numerous chirping birds and Sandy beach.
Departure from Port Blair.
The Package Includes
- AC Car for all the transfers and the possible local sightseeing as per the given itinerary.
- Well experienced and bilingual driver till the departure.
- Entry permits, entry tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits.
- Havelock Trip by Makruzz or Green Ocean Cruise (Premium / Executive Class Tickets)
- Radha Nagar Beach
- Elephanta Island by Sharing Boat
- Snorkeling at Elephanta Island
- Havelock to Neil Island by Makruzz or Green Ocean (Premium/Executive Class)
- Neil to Port Blair by Makruzz or Green Ocean Cruise (Premium/Executive Class)
- Ross Island & North Bay Island Entry Fee
- All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batta, etc)
- The above given rates for a person.
- All the rates are Non Commissionable
The Package Do Not Includes
- Air / Ship fare to & from Port Blair
- Accommodation – Port Blair, Havelock Island, Neil Island
- Personal expenses such as laundry charges, telephone calls, camera charges, water activities etc.
- North Bay Island Water Activity (Any Type of Water Activity).
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- 3.50% Service Tax